Tours available on:
- Thursday’s - 10:00am Tour
- Friday’s - 10:00am Tour
- Saturday’s - 10:00am & 1:30pm Tours
- NO TOURS ON CONCERT DAYS - SEE CONCERT SCHEDULE (Calendar Page)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Children must be 10 Years or older to attend the tour
- Tour length is approximately 2 hours
- Please check-in at the Nethercutt Museum building (where the parking lot is located) and check-in at the front desk to receive your wrist bands.
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the start of your tour. It is important to arrive at check-in time, otherwise, you will miss out on the first floor of the tour.
- The Nethercutt Museum & Collection are both Handicapped Accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring water. The tour will walk you through 4 floors. We do have an elevator and seating throughout the tour if needed.
- No food or beverages—Water is OK
- No Tripods—Monopods—Selfie-Sticks
- Parking is at the Nethercutt Museum Building and is Free. The entrance is on Bradley St.